Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23, 2010

Today was clinical interns orientation day on campus. I enjoyed seeing colleagues who I have not seen since the end of the fall semester, but I was more eager to finally receive our assignments for the spring semester. I am eager to start in the classroom and meet again with my cooperating teacher.
We also had the opportunity to meet with our supervising teacher. I would have liked to have been able to meet with her on a one on one basis, but I see she has her hands full with nine clinical interns. I wonder if we will have any one on one time with her besides her observations?
Tomorrow we head to campus again to conduct our ADEPT training then it is off to the classroom on Wednesday. I hate to rush Wednesday, but I am ready to start. I am wondering if the old saying, 'be careful what you wish for' applies here.

2 comments: