Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Placement

So it came. I will be at Mount Pleasant Academy. Well, wanted downtown and wanted second grade (for more experience) and I got Kindergarten. I am headed next door to talk with the secretary from my kids school (Whitesides) to talk with her. I have to say I am not overly excited. I have preconceived ideas about the school, only from living in Mt. Pleasant for so many years. I need to reset my brain and enjoy this new experience. I know I can do it.

Laurel has not heard yet and she was going to call Mel and Erin to see if they know where they are going. Hopefully by the end of the week we can all get together and talk about everything.

Still do not know who my supervisor will be. More news to look forward to.

Teacher in Training
Heather Roller

No comments:

Post a Comment